We know that by 2015 over 7.1 billion mobile connected devices have been predicted to be in service around the globe, and it is estimated that over 287 million tablets will ship annually. With the launch of the Kindle Fire at $199, tablets are now feasible replacements for printing costs. We are at the tipping point, and mobile delivery is here to stay.
Join Stacey Harris, VP of Research for Brandon Hall Group, and Mark Hellinger, CEO of Xyleme, as they share recent findings from the Relationship Centered learning market and best practices in expanding your mobile learning efforts. If you’ve been planning on going mobile or have already taken your first steps, this webinar will change your view of the options.
Key take-aways include:
- Significant differences on tablet vs. mobile phone delivery and its implications for mobile content development
- Insights on why content management is essential for mobile development
- Understanding of the implications of social learning on your mobile strategy
- Case studies exploring successful moves to mobile learning and the best practices for getting there
- Access in real life: a mobile location to download Brandon Hall’s newest paper on “Mobile Learning, The Tipping Point”
About the Author
Sarah manages the public face of Xyleme, overseeing all PR and Customer Communication. She is a specialist in written communications, media relations and reputation management. One of her favorite aspects of her job at Xyleme is working with the customers on on joint initiatives, including award applications.Follow on Twitter More Content by Sarah Danzl